Talk

Advanced search

Annabel Karmel new weaning book free on Amazon Prime

(7 Posts)
HeadDreamer Mon 25-Jul-16 17:43:18

My DCs are past the age of weaning. But while browsing on Amazon cookbooks, I noticed the new Annabel Karmel's complete baby and toddler meal planner is free for those who have Prime. Not sure how long this has been! There's no harm taking a look when it's free if you are planning to wean soon.

www.amazon.co.uk/Annabel-Karmels-Complete-Toddler-Planner/dp/0091924855

TipBoov Mon 25-Jul-16 17:55:30

£10 for me

SpeakNoWords Mon 25-Jul-16 18:18:57

Also not free for me. Don't think I've ever seen anything free via prime!

HeadDreamer Mon 25-Jul-16 19:26:18

Are you logged on? Also prime unlimited is for the kindle edition so you need to choose that. If on desktop, it shows the price for all formats by default. But on a mobile you have to select the £4.99 kindle edition to take you to the free prime unlimited version. It's totally non intuitive. I only saw it as I was on my laptop before.

MollyRedskirts Mon 25-Jul-16 19:31:25

Sorry, but it's NOT free. Kindle Unlimited is a service available to Prime users,but you pay £7.99 per month for it.

So, only 'free' if you already subscribe to Kindle Unlimited or choose to take the 30 day free trial.

TipBoov Mon 25-Jul-16 19:40:07

Ahh ok, I subscribe to prime, but not the additonal lending service

HeadDreamer Mon 25-Jul-16 20:26:54

mollyredskirts I didn't know that. The website is 'misleading'! I just see the big £0. I guess if I click through to purchase it would have told me the details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now