Talk

Advanced search

First Birthday

(4 Posts)
Laura280315 Sun 21-Feb-16 13:03:56

Hi all,

At the end of March is my twins 1st birthday and we are planning a tea party at our new house to combine showing of all our hard work( place was like something out of obsessive compulsive cleaners) anyway back to the point

Does anyone have any ideas of finger type foods that would be suitable for tots as well as adults and older children? I have the usual sausage rolls etc but have always struggled as my DH eats f all

KP86 Sun 21-Feb-16 13:10:48

Finger sandwiches, vegie sticks with cucumber and capsicum for the little ones and dips, mini quiches or frittata fingers, cheese plates, cocktail sausages, mini rissoles

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 22-Feb-16 17:23:20

Your DH? Are you really sure you want to cater to his wants? smile

Potato salad, a whole ham, some nice breads and cheeses. Pickles, mainly for the fun of seeing how your LOs react smile

Hummus, slices of pizza, big bowl of salad.

Laura280315 Mon 22-Feb-16 17:42:09

Thank you guys given me some great ideas, not sure about catering to DH needs jiltedjohnsjulie not by the way he has been the last few weeks, more tempted to incorporate Arsenic into his wink X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now