Talk

Advanced search

advice on meals

(4 Posts)
NicM87 Mon 23-Nov-15 12:16:58

I am struggling to know what to do for lunches for my 10month old son.. I worry about what he can or can't eat.. Whether it's enough.. So i feel like he eats the same things.. Any advice?!

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 24-Nov-15 08:26:58

Firstly, don't worry about whether it's enough. If he's crying for more, then you know he wants more smile. The idea is to fill them up on milk at this age anyway and food is just more of an experiment in taste and texture.

For lunch at this age my dd enjoyed eggy bread, sardines on toast, cheese on toast, "bits" which was literally bits from the fridge, ham sandwich, omelette, hummus and crackers, soup and bread or leftovers from the night before. All served with fruit or veg.

NicM87 Tue 24-Nov-15 09:19:42

Thank you smile he does generally eat well, but every now and again I just can't help but think 'am I doing this right' a bit of reassurance always helps!

JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 24-Nov-15 18:04:04

As long as he's getting the minimum of 20floz of formula a day (if you're not bfing)then he'll be fine smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now