Talk

Advanced search

Ella's kitchen, current deals

(7 Posts)
superbfairywren Mon 03-Aug-15 11:58:03

My 8month old dd is mostly eating what we eat but I like to have a pouch or two in the cupboard for the Times we don't eat appropriate food. We are going away and won't always be eating at the same time as her, for convenience I would like to stock up on some pouches so wondered if anyone knows which shops are doing the best deals on them currently?

All of the supermarkets are relatively nearby but all in different directions so can't really drag dd around them all!

Ellas kitchen 7month plus, or 10month plus preferably, but also like the Organix fruit, rice cakes and biscuits so if anyone knows of deals on those too that would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance.

paula93 Mon 03-Aug-15 13:22:34

Hi,

I've just picked up 6 for £7 from Asda
Think Morrisons also has 5 for £6 too at the moment

Hope this helps

CoodleMoodle Mon 03-Aug-15 13:27:13

Sainsburys currently has Ella's Kitchen in a deal (think it's 5 for £6), but their deals never seem to last as long as other places.

I'm pretty sure that Tesco doesn't have them on special at the moment.

Haggisfish Mon 03-Aug-15 13:35:32

They do them on amazon, too, including ones you can't get in supermarkets!

moggle Mon 03-Aug-15 14:36:39

Try the mysupermarket website as they should show any offers from all supermarkets. I've just used it to find out who has pampers on offer at the mo!

superbfairywren Mon 03-Aug-15 15:10:06

Thanks all, didn't even think of ordering online or looking at mysupermarket, and I used it the other week!

squizita Wed 05-Aug-15 10:18:17

Asda has 6 mixed veg pouches for a fiver.
I tend to use boots though as regardless of offers the points you accrue are hefty cash back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now