Talk

Advanced search

frozen baby food

(9 Posts)
MatildaBrooke Tue 10-Feb-15 11:56:17

Hi, does anyone know of any frozen baby foods you can buy, I'm going a bit mad pureeing!? I'm sure I've seen one advertised somewhere. Thanks

Sleepsleepsleep12 Tue 10-Feb-15 21:23:37

Hi,

I'm not sure they do frozen baby foods! However the "Ella's kitchen" sachets have such a long life expectancy! So maybe worth stocking up! The also contain no nasties!

Happy weaning!

MatildaBrooke Wed 11-Feb-15 12:00:43

Ah, thanks, but it's the long shelf life that bothers me!! I have found a company called Kiddie cubes online that seems good that is frozen. thanks though!

CultureSucksDownWords Wed 11-Feb-15 20:35:24

Wow those cubes are expensive from that company! Why don't you just freeze your leftover puree yourself in ice cube trays?

SmallBee Wed 11-Feb-15 20:38:28

I used to just purée tons at a time & freeze it myself in covered ice cube trays. Annabel Karmel does some big sized ones.

Spence99 Tue 28-Jul-15 19:44:53

We found a company called Babean, they make great baby led weaning food like mini muffins and some tasty sauces you can mix with pasta. It's all frozen and they send it out nation wide.

Now our LO is a little older, the muffins make great sugar free snacks - he thinks he's getting proper cake smile

squizita Tue 28-Jul-15 19:52:39

Poundland do perfect baby size square tupperwares. I freeze stuff in them.
I wish supermarkets would sell cubed purees though ... would be perfect for those of us who are busy disorganised and not keen on jar foods.

BikeRunSki Tue 28-Jul-15 19:57:31

Just purée something that you are having, or do babbled weaning.

BikeRunSki Tue 28-Jul-15 19:57:52

Baby led weaning, not babbled!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now