Talk

Advanced search

Follow on milk??

(3 Posts)
blondebaby111 Sat 08-Nov-14 13:08:13

Baby is nearly 10 months but loves her milk still ( 4 bottles day) but I kept her on the hungry milk, should I change to the follow on milk , she's having 3 good meals a day so don't want to bulk her out with the hungry milk too??

missmargot Sat 08-Nov-14 13:12:53

My health visitor told me that follow on milk isn't really any different to the standard formula and it's all a big marketing ploy. I checked the back of the packet and there isn't much difference at all, however manufacturers are allowed to price promote follow on milk which they aren't with standard formula, so it's saved me money switching. DS is nearly 10 months and we switched him from hungry infant milk as he's showing no sign of giving up his bottles despite the amount of solids he eats.

blondebaby111 Sat 08-Nov-14 15:12:28

Ok I may change over. I have no idea once she's 1 how I will reduce the bottles as mid morning one she needs to nap and all the others she cries for esp night time one but some friends babies only have bottle morning and night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now