Talk

Advanced search

Oops, just given 6mo Dd

(6 Posts)
Bigtimeworrier Tue 18-Mar-14 18:48:31

A quarter of a sachet of purée for her pudding, that's been in the bottom of the fridge open But with a lid on for a couple of weeks.
The back of the pouch says only keep for 48hrs, I told DP to grab it out the bottom of the fridge, he did so both of us not realising that there was an old on in the bottom.
What's the worse that can happen? I haven't broken her already have I? Only had her 6mo!grin

As you can tell she's my PFB

Yangsun Tue 18-Mar-14 18:51:14

I think she'd probably have reacted if it didn't taste right and you'd have noticed if it was mouldy so you've probably got away with it!

Bigtimeworrier Tue 18-Mar-14 18:57:40

She seemed to enjoy it, I just worry what with having to sterilise everything, making everything at right temperature and then I gave her things out of date

UnicornCrisps Tue 18-Mar-14 19:01:44

The worst that will happen is adodgy tummy, was it just a fruit/veg one?

I apccidentally gave my baby mouldy soft cheese the other day, had some myself after and it was rank, I have no idea why she happily ate it!

IWokeUpLikeThis Tue 18-Mar-14 19:36:13

Yeah it was just a fruit one, 2 hours later she's fast asleep so fingers crossed

FrumiousBandersnatch Tue 18-Mar-14 20:47:41

You can relax a bit about sterilisation after 6mo as long as you as washing everything in hot soapy water. I caught DD licking the floor the other day...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now