Talk

Advanced search

7 month old won't eat

(5 Posts)
playpen80 Tue 16-Apr-13 01:29:30

Has anyone had this problem. My other dc weaned at 6 months and by 7 months were eating regular meals.
She does put food in her mouth but never swallows it.

playpen80 Tue 16-Apr-13 01:30:09

Or maybe it isn't a problem and I need to relax.

CornishYarg Tue 16-Apr-13 08:58:33

I wouldn't worry as it's still early days and they're all different so maybe she just isn't quite ready yet.

meggysc81 Wed 17-Apr-13 17:04:42

my first dc weaned no problem, but my second, who is now six and a half months, isn't interested in food at all. I've tried baby rice and porridge, mashed foods like fruit and potatoes, yoghurt....I've also tried giving him soft foods to play with and hopefully eat, like carrots, but he's not interested. I know how you feel. How do you intend to tackle it? I think we have no option but to persist and see what happens as surely in time they will adjust. I just don't know whether to give him a break for a couple more weeks and go back to it, or to keep going....

playpen80 Wed 17-Apr-13 22:28:33

Thank you for the replies. I have just been giving 1 type of food off my plate for dd to eat (play with). I have also tried yoghurts etc without success.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now