Talk

Advanced search

How much does your 7m old eat?

(5 Posts)
Cheeseandbiscuits Wed 12-Oct-11 10:06:36

DD is 7 months and has jumped a couple of centiles, weight wise. I don't think I over feed her but wondered how much other babies of a similar age eat? I had some good advice about jumping centiles in development forum but am worried I am shoving too much food in her.
She is now ff and our day looks like

7am: 150-200mls milk
8am: 1/2 weetabix with a bit of fruit puree, sometimes a couple of fingers of toast if she's in the mood
11am: 150-200mls milk
1145: 1 icecube size veg puree plus finger foods (rice cake, cucumber, carrot etc) and 1 ice cube size of fruit puree
330 ish: 150-200mls milk
5pm: 2 ice cubes of dinner; chicken casserole / salmon and veg puree/ pasta etc and then some fruit or yoghurt for pudding if she wants it
645 200mls milk

does this seem a lot?

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 13-Oct-11 12:49:36

Just thought I'd bump this for you cheese smile.

mummmmmy Thu 13-Oct-11 13:43:49

Hi, my LO eats similar amounts of milk and breakfast but at lunch and dinner he'll have 2 cubes of main puree and 1 of fruit purée as well as some finger food like a slice of toast, bread sticks, rice cakes etc. He also went up some percentiles (he is now in the 98th for weight) so I'm thinking of dropping a milk feed soon.

Cheeseandbiscuits Thu 13-Oct-11 18:37:44

Thanks mummmy. I think we need to try and drop a feed too, maybe the 4pm one. Thanks for the reassurance.
Thanks for the bump jilted, very kind!

fififrog Mon 17-Oct-11 20:31:05

Mine usually eats a similar amount to yours, perhaps a touch more at lunch and I also bf once in the night (bfing so no idea how much milk she drinks actually!). Haven't got her weighed this month so don't know if any weight issues but she's had a cold for 2 weeks and food consumption has in fact been a bit random. I'd say it's a pretty decent but not unusually large amount.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now