Talk

Advanced search

Babies with strange tastes?

(5 Posts)
MrsGubbins Wed 17-Aug-11 11:04:47

so my lovely little bundle of joy has just turned her nose up at baked beans but devoured 2 prunes with lots of nomnomnommmmm! noises!!! she's nearly 9 months.

what food oddities are you finding?

Limy Wed 17-Aug-11 13:58:11

My little one, 8 months, likes liver and Brussel sprouts. Strange girl smile

Timeoutofmind Thu 18-Aug-11 08:36:00

Ha ha my 7mo loves prunes too. I'd been disguising them in her porridge with other fruit cos I thought she wouldn't like them, but my DH gave her them on their own and she devoured them.. weird! smile

MrsGubbins Thu 18-Aug-11 15:13:22

liver is an odd one! mind you so's brussel sprouts, DD seems to prefer green veg so I might try her on some brussels.

she's refusing porridge this week but will gladly eat dry Quinoa O's that I can't stomach without a bottle of drinking yoghurt on top!

rushofbloodtothefeet Thu 18-Aug-11 15:18:29

Prunes have always been a big favourite here.

My DS happily polishes off: olives, strong cheddar, stilton, feta, goats cheese (we call him cheese boy!), pickled beetroot, smoked salmon and anything covered in garlic. He also tucked into a decent bhuna the other day - his dad was very proud (seems curry is a male bonding experience)!

On the other hand he won't touch potato in any form (unless smothered in garlic)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now