Talk

Advanced search

not interested in solid foods 9 months old boy

(3 Posts)
lylabi Mon 11-Jul-11 18:45:48

hi, any one had difficulties with feeding solid foods. my son 9m, was atared on solids 6 m.....he was fentastic to begin with, had everything(semi -solid initially) i offer him with formula...obviously that time he reduced taking hid milk, now for the last 1 month he doesnt like solid foods, even our food, hipp jars nothing, i always have 2 different food for him during feeding time. but instead he takes 23-25 oz formula each day and few spoons of food 2-3 times a day..

now am quite confused what he likes ,,,,and what to offer him, obviously i cant keep him on milk for long, he needs his food.

is this tranformation is normal,,,,,,with every child, sudden change in diet habbit????/any one culd help me

TittyBojangles Mon 11-Jul-11 22:12:27

How does he get on with finger foods/feeding himself? Might this be a route to try if you haven't already?

BR44 Wed 13-Jul-11 19:19:27

When do you offer him his meals? I leave at least 1 hour between milk feeds and a meal, otherwise my 9 mo DS has no appetite for solids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now