Talk

Advanced search

muller fruit corner (the one with the greek yoghurt)...

(6 Posts)
Timeoutofmind Sun 26-Jun-11 20:31:13

I want to give my DD (6mo) some yoghurt. Would I be ok to give her some of the Greek yoghurt side (obv not the fruit!)
It's not clear on the ingredients list if they have added anything to the yoghurt side.

theborrower Sun 26-Jun-11 20:32:39

Don't know about muller specifically, but if it's plain greek yoghurt I don't see what the problem is (and my DD loves plain yoghurt). As long as there's no honey in there (or lots of sugar) it's probably fine.

Bert2e Sun 26-Jun-11 20:38:51

Why not just buy some plain yoghurt?

Timeoutofmind Sun 26-Jun-11 20:44:42

Ok the back story is, my DD is going to MILs tomorrow and I'm sending her food with her because if not I think MIL will feed her crap. I'm out of natural yoghurt but was thinkin of sending a few spoonful of yoghurt from the miller corner we have in the fridge!

TittyBojangles Mon 27-Jun-11 10:41:57

I think as long as there is no honey in it then it'll be fine. It may have more sugar or whatever than 'normal' plain yog but as a one off it won't matter. I only give my DS plain greek yog at home but realised I was being a little PFB about yoghurts and so if we are at someone elses house he will occasionally have a petit filou or whatever they have. I figure the extra sugar isn't too much of a problem if its only occasionally.... mind you, that was a slippery slope for me and now I am on a diet of 90% jaffa cakes smile

Timeoutofmind Mon 27-Jun-11 15:56:47

Well I tasted it and it tasted sugary to me so I haven't sent it, she's gone with a banana instead.
I think im being a bit PFB about food in general, maybe need to lighten up, but then again have only just started weaning DD!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now