Talk

Advanced search

petit flou yoghurts

(6 Posts)
mummytasha11 Thu 09-Jun-11 11:02:55

could i give my 5 month old one of these?

midnightexpress Thu 09-Jun-11 11:09:31

They have loads of sugar in them. Why not use natural yogurt and add some fruit? We used to blitz frozen blueberries in the microwave and then add natural yogurt - was DSs' fave pudding for ages when they were tiny.

Seona1973 Thu 09-Jun-11 11:15:55

didnt think dairy was recommended before 6 months. I used muller little stars when ds was over 6 months (didnt mind much about the sugar and didnt want to faff about with mixing fruit and yoghurt)

mummytasha11 Thu 09-Jun-11 12:49:41

ok thanks smile think ill hold off...just looking for more ideas what i can give him really

RitaMorgan Thu 09-Jun-11 13:52:09

I'd stick to fruit, veg and rice until 6 months. You want to avoid gluten, eggs and dairy before then, and lots of people avoid meat/protein too.

LaCiccolina Thu 09-Jun-11 17:54:19

Ideas: check out baby-led.com. The other one (that will get them all flapping on this website but for receipe ideas I found useful even if her views are sometimes a little weird) is Anabel Karmel. Both have websites and books. Best price I found for both was on Amazon. :0)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: