Talk

Advanced search

Tommee Tippee first/weaning cups

(3 Posts)
shazzababs Sun 05-Dec-10 10:16:37

OK, I normally just lurk on here, but something this week has really annoyed me.

I bought one of the Tommee Tippee explora first sips cups to start weaning the small one off his bottles.

It says inside that the lids and the handles can be screwed onto the Tommee Tippee bottles that I already have. This is great, but what really annoys me is that I can't buy a pack of handles or the sipping tops on their own. I have to fork out for more bottles that I don't actually need.

Surely they could make just as much profit from selling the handles and weaning tops separately?

OK Rant over, feel better now.

BTW if I am wrong and I can get these bits separately please let me know. Don't tell me to ring\email the company help line, I tried that when I lost the cap to one of my original bottles, with no response to any of my messages.

TheSugarPlumFairy Sun 05-Dec-10 10:35:35

you are not being unreasonable and i agree with you completely. it annoys me too. smile

muslimah28 Sun 05-Dec-10 21:06:56

i totally agree! I have mostly avent bottles from when i mixed fed, now ebf so theyre not bein used at all. You can buy the avent lidsseparately unlikt tt but theyre v expensive!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now