Talk

Advanced search

Holy shit...

(53 Posts)
MoreTrampThanVamp Wed 01-Dec-10 16:26:43

Some people really are dim

OnlyWantsOne Wed 01-Dec-10 16:28:08

hah...

GetYerOwnJuice speaks some sence at least.

MoreTrampThanVamp Wed 01-Dec-10 18:43:59

Glad you think so wink

eastendmummy Thu 02-Dec-10 22:41:05

That board is awful - all those mothers who think that feeding 3/4oz every 3 hours shows how hungry their babies are. Why the rush to wean, I just don't get it. I feel so sorry for those little babies being force fed bloody baby rice and hungry baby milk.

mejon Fri 03-Dec-10 10:58:42

What about the one feeding 8oz only every 6 hours? shock. Good grief - I bet she eats or drinks more frequently. Poor babies.

QueenOfFlamingEverything Fri 03-Dec-10 12:55:14

I got banned from Bounty twice (a couple of years ago now) for daring to suggest that babies need feeding every two/three hours and that this is not some monstrous inconvenience to be stopped asap hmm

AitchTwoOh Fri 03-Dec-10 12:57:42

8oz every 6 hours? no wonder the kid is starving.

FlipFantasia Fri 03-Dec-10 17:32:39

God, what a depressing thread!

MyLifeIsChaotic Fri 03-Dec-10 20:01:14

Message withdrawn

peppapighastakenovermylife Mon 06-Dec-10 19:45:15

It's like they put together every stereotype you can find...you know your own baby hun...they keep changing the guidelines...he was hungry...so content now...rusk in bottle.

Tiny bit of me is jealous due to having an EBF 16 week old who currently feeds every 1 - 2 hours round the clock.

ChippingIn Mon 06-Dec-10 19:55:09

Jesus bloody christ on a bike shock

thesecondcoming Mon 06-Dec-10 20:37:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LadyViper Mon 06-Dec-10 20:44:29

did you see what her name is!! milf777, oh dear

thesecondcoming Mon 06-Dec-10 21:02:44

peppapighastakenovermylife Tue 07-Dec-10 08:00:21

thesecondcoming - I am so glad someone else feels the same (if that doesnt sound awful!). grin at sucking your kidneys out - I would be so skinny if I didn't eat so much cake to compensate!

He only fed 2 hourly last night so I'm starting to hopethings are looking up....

PassionKissUnderTheMistletoe Tue 07-Dec-10 08:19:39

Gosh, it's a different world on there isn't it! I'm so glad I found Mumsnet first grin

peppapig, I was a teeny bit jealous of all the sleeping babies too blush

God knows what the ladies on there would think of my 2 hourly feeding seven month old who had non pureed macaroni and peas for her tea last night! (I would never have heard of BLW if it wasn't for MN)

thesecondcoming Tue 07-Dec-10 09:50:31

nickytwotimes Tue 07-Dec-10 09:55:46

there, there tsc. <tea> it'll get better, honest.

Jesus Christ though - that forum is fucking scary. How dense are those folk? I am totally wearing judgey pants over this. Fuckwits.

Heaven forbid your baby shold inconvienience you in any way like, you know, needing fed every few hours in the day or a few times at night. hmm

They'd shit themselves if they had to deal with ds2.

thesecondcoming Tue 07-Dec-10 10:03:49

Lulumaam Tue 07-Dec-10 10:05:24

wow !! so feeding your new baby every 2-3 hours and they take 3 -4 oz means they are a hungry baby !

why not add more formula to the bottle and make up a 7 oz feed?

it is really sad, actually. and slightly frightening that parents do not know the absolute basics of feeding their baby.

and what is normal and not normal

i am 35 and eat/drink something every 2 - 3 hours at least !! even if it's just a drink of water or a piece of fruit .. 4 - 6 hours between meals/snacks would be v difficult !

thesecondcoming Tue 07-Dec-10 10:10:19

QueenOfFlamingEverything Tue 07-Dec-10 10:13:05

their health visitors seem to be agreeing with them hmm

theresapotatoundermysink Tue 07-Dec-10 10:13:25

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nickytwotimes Tue 07-Dec-10 10:14:57

tsc, I feel your pain.

currently pinned under my 6 mth old. If I move, he will wake. He is borderline nocturnal. I am borderline insane. Ds1 was a piece of piss too.

anyhoo, aye, where the hell do these people get their ideas? Even my MIL is nicer to babies than them. Fucking scary! 6 hrs, jeezo, I am chomping at the bit for a drink evey couple of hours.

Those folk are the reaspn Medised for under 6s is no longer available.

thesecondcoming Tue 07-Dec-10 10:21:50

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: