Talk

Advanced search

Where can I donate used baby items

(5 Posts)
Dragonfly1000 Mon 04-Jul-16 13:42:49

hi, can anyone advise on where I can donate my little ones old clothes and Moses basket. I don't want to just chuck their cloths in one of those bags that come through the door as I want to be sure they are used for babies in need of them and not just recycled. I have a lot of 0-9 month stuff currently. I live in the South Wales area. Thanks

daisydalrymple Mon 04-Jul-16 14:09:50

Hi, you could contact your local woman's refuge centre. They will be able to pass them onto women who may have fled their homes with nothing. I googled and got an email address for ours, and left some stuff at one of their admin centres (im north wales and i think I found a national centre with regional units).

billabye Mon 04-Jul-16 14:16:15

I donated mine to a women's refuge. They were very grateful and said that they were in desperate need of baby stuff and household items.

PerspicaciaTick Mon 04-Jul-16 14:18:50

Our local NCT branch works to collect things for the women's refuge - maybe try contacting your local branch?

BrendaSmith56 Fri 22-Sep-17 00:04:57

I gave all of mine to the health visitor to pass on to families that needed stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now