Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Wii - help me know what to buy please

(8 Posts)
IlanaK Wed 12-Aug-09 22:02:05

I want to buy a Wii for dh birthday. It is very confusing as there seem to be so many. I want the Wii fit, but do you need to buy the console and then the fit? Can anyone help unravel the mystery for me please?

IlanaK Wed 12-Aug-09 22:06:05

Oh, and also, what games do you buy with it?

Longtalljosie Wed 19-Aug-09 20:13:01

I got my now DH a Wii a little while ago. It comes with Wii Sports - at least, it did a few years ago, you'd need to check. TBH that will keep him occupied for a while, it's a very good game, with tennis, bowling etc.

Wii Fit is a separate game (which we've now also got). It comes with a balance board which "talks" to the Wii and you do your exercises with that

dailymailIsPerfectAsaPoopScoop Wed 19-Aug-09 20:15:41

the wii fit is great fun, but maybe start with the console and wii sports (which comes with it) and by the wii fit board (which comes wtih wii fit game) later?

Unless of course there is a good deal going on for the whole package.

morethanyoubargainfor Wed 19-Aug-09 20:16:43

some places are now offering the wii fit with the consoles, for around £220, well worth it in MHO. look around as the offers differ greatly.

stubbyfingers Wed 19-Aug-09 20:18:06

You have to buy a console and then the Wii Fit pack which includes the balance board and the game. Some places sell them in bundles like this

morethanyoubargainfor Wed 19-Aug-09 20:18:58

here you go

morethanyoubargainfor Wed 19-Aug-09 20:20:01

snap stubby! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now