Talk

Advanced search

Husband addicted to gaming

(3 Posts)
Nicola1892 Sun 27-Oct-19 06:38:37

So Call of Duty came out on Friday and my husband is playing at for at least 10 hours a day. We are both into gaming up I hate call of duty with a passion due to how angry and addicted he gets with it. I always give him a couple of hours to play but with a 5 year old 2 year old and 6 month old I’m now drowning! The 2 youngest have had me
Up at 2am the last 2 nights and he is still sat up playing the game when I’m having to get up with the kids. He does offer for them to sit with him but he games in bed so There is no point. I tried to have a nap yesterday due to getting up at 2am but Got 30 mins in before the kids woke up from there nap and he didn’t even move to help. I told him how I feel and he’s not being reasonable but he just gets so defensive and says you know what I’m like.... I did remind him he’s not 21 anymore with no kids. If It was a couple of hours a day o wouldn’t mind but I’m knackered running around after the kids etc and he just doesn’t seem to care! Where is my fun in life!!!!

HappyParent2000 Mon 11-Nov-19 14:43:22

10 hours a day is excessive.

I only have 1 kid and I manage about 10 hours gaming a week.

I used to do an hour before work and 3-5 an evening around two sports and exercise. How much time we used to have before kids!

I would set the router up to limit gaming to certain times of the day etc...

HaRmFuLHelen21 Mon 18-Nov-19 11:40:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »