Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else playing wow classic?

(10 Posts)
Towerofjoyless Sun 15-Sep-19 09:51:56

After an extended break from the game, I've picked it back up now that classic is out. I'm back in a guild with many other old guildies from years ago and loving the nostalgic element. I only started wow on TBC release so is good to see what the game was like prior to this.

Anyone else?

Knotaknitter Sun 15-Sep-19 14:48:05

Nope, I'm sticking with retail. Someone has to stay behind and turn the lights on in the morning to see the tumbleweed sweeping through guild.

genericusername333 Mon 16-Sep-19 17:27:13

I'm crawling to lvl 10, followed my guild, but I don't play it much. I only really want to see what the world looked like before! grin

GrapesAreMyJam Tue 17-Sep-19 13:39:59

I gave it a go, I'm sticking with retail. As much as I loved vanilla, I don't want to experience it all over again

LarryDuff Tue 17-Sep-19 13:43:13

Yes, I'm playing. I didn't start wow until just before catclysm (which is apparently when it was ruined forever) so I was intrigued. Actually having a lot of fun with, play most evenings with my other half (he's a warrior, I'm a priest - lvl 26). We're on Pyrewood PVE server

Trewser Fri 27-Sep-19 11:34:19

I've enjoyed it up to about level 15, now I am remembering the total slog and grind and dreading levelling between 20-40. Might pop back to retail for a bit.

RatherBeAScummerThanASkate Fri 27-Sep-19 12:33:59

I’ve a level 40ish priest - was a warrior first time round so trying something new. Loving it so far, apart from the low spawn rates, drops and ganking 😂

Trewser Fri 27-Sep-19 12:38:50

I'm a priest too! And horde having always been alliance.

longtompot Fri 27-Sep-19 13:22:38

Yup, my dh, my ds and my ds's gf are sad

RatherBeAScummerThanASkate Fri 27-Sep-19 13:25:51

Yes! I’ve always played alliance and am
Now horde 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »