Talk

Advanced search

If I loved Fallout4 and Red Dead 2...

(12 Posts)
DonkeyHohtay Wed 19-Jun-19 07:52:11

What else might I like?

Is Grand Theft Auto along the same lines in that you can either follow the main quest or just explore on your own? Also have Skyrim, might give it another go as I found it hard to get into.

BreakfastAtLitanies Fri 21-Jun-19 12:02:22

GTA is Red Dead but set in modern day, with gangs etc and cars not horses. I reckon you'd like it!! I enjoy both smile

I also would recommend Watch Dogs 2, plus there's been a new one announced if you like it!

BreakfastAtLitanies Fri 21-Jun-19 12:03:39

Ooh also you might enjoy the Assassins Creed games

Flatfishray Sun 23-Jun-19 07:53:36

I loved Fallout 4 and Red Dead 2 as well. I’d second the Assassins Creed suggestion, especially the two most recent ones, Origin and Odyssey. Both are stunningly beautiful, plenty to do and great fun. If you play on PS4, Horizon Zero Dawn is fun too. GTA5 is an absolute blast though, I didn’t think I’d like it at all, but once I’d played it I was hooked!

danicohn Mon 01-Jul-19 16:07:06

Would pre order watchdogs legion if I was you op.

OtraCosaMariposa Wed 31-Jul-19 08:52:22

Reporting back.... bought a copy of GTA5 and it's OK... I'm not a prude but the language is fairly shocking. It's all a bit gangster rap which isn't really my thing.

Also started playing Skyrim, I've had a copy for ages but the first time I tried to play it I kept getting killed within the first 5 minutes and gave up. Enjoying it much more this time and there's no bad or racist language ;-) Just cleaving vampires' heads with axes.

ScrunchyBook Thu 01-Aug-19 14:32:41

I tend to just go and explore with GTA games, I never really do the story, I let DH do that bit, and I just use his levelled up character.
I'm currently giving Fallout 4 another chance, I didn't get on with it the first time around, found it boring. But this time much better!
I'm a big fan of Skyrim. I'll probably replay it again at some point.
I've got Kingdom Hearts 3 on my wishlist, has anyone played that?

OtraCosaMariposa Fri 02-Aug-19 16:37:52

You have to play through the first little bit though before the "world" opens up. RDR2 was the same.

Dommina Fri 02-Aug-19 16:40:06

I'd recommend The Witcher 3 - great quest line and tonnes of world to explore!

ScrunchyBook Fri 02-Aug-19 17:31:44

Ah I see. I should probably give RDR2 a go actually, I enjoyed the first one.

Yes good suggestion for Witcher 3. I bought that after playing/loving Skyrim

ChocChocButtons Thu 29-Aug-19 07:19:04

@ScrunchyBook red dead 2 is a masterpiece! I’m on my third play through.

ScrunchyBook Wed 18-Sep-19 22:24:45

@ChocChocButtons I just started it today, bye bye free time smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »