Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Favourite PS1/PS2 games?

(11 Posts)
schoty77 Thu 05-Jul-18 22:59:05

I loved The Sims, Crash Bandicoot (1, Warped, CTR), Tomb Raider, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (ps2 version), Singstar Pop, Tekken 5 and Super Bust a Move.

HopeAndJoy16 Thu 05-Jul-18 23:02:45

I loved tomb raider (think i had TR2)! I also loved Tomorrow Never Dies and i had a snowboarding game too all on PS1. Also Worms was the best multiplayer game! I became a bit obsessed with the Sims at one point, but had that as a pc game.

schoty77 Thu 05-Jul-18 23:06:54

Was it SSX? I loved the third one. Completely forgot that existed!

DaffoDeffo Thu 05-Jul-18 23:06:57

I had gran turismo for the ps1 and 2. Loved it

OhYouBadBadKitten Thu 05-Jul-18 23:12:55

Spyro and Ratchet and Clank.

springmachine Fri 06-Jul-18 06:57:25

Little big planet

Tomb raider

Tekken

Grand theft auto

SusieFlo Tue 10-Jul-18 14:06:50

All of the Tomb Raider games - my first real gaming love! Even while cursing Lara for missing a jump by 1 pixel.

Also loved the Resident Evil and Silent Hill games.

safariboot Sat 11-Aug-18 11:37:14

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Kingdom Hearts. 1 and 2.

Grand Theft Auto 2, 3, Vice City, San Andreas.

The Gran Turismo series. Think I only played 1 and 4.

Metal Gear Solid. I pestered my mum so much to buy me that!

Terracon was really good fun, an interesting third-person shooter with puzzley aspects.

MeetMeInMontauk Sun 12-Aug-18 08:12:08

Massive (MASSIVE) Tomb Raider nerd here, but also loved Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid for PS1. For PS2 - and in fact my favourite game ever - it is undoubtedly Silent Hill 2.

Wristy Sun 12-Aug-18 10:43:32

Yes, SSX tricky!! I loved that. All the final fantasies and the tomb raiders. I think Tekken 3 was my fave in the series. It had a crazy beach ball game where you could pass it back and forth with attacks and if you kept the rally going it turned into a ball of fire which killed you instantly.

I remember a game called Shadow of Memories that I played too. Loads of random ones that stick in my head. Primal with voices from Sean Pertwee and Hudson Leick.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. I’ve just finished the Last Guardian on PS4.

I could go on all day, I’m going to stop now!

starkid Sun 12-Aug-18 13:11:43

I was more of a Nintendo girl, but my brother and friends had Playstations so these are ones I pkayed with them:

PS1 - Tomb Raider, Casper, Spyro, Hercules, Crash Bandicoot, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, The Lion King, WWF Smackdown, Worms Armageddon. I used to like watching my brother play Command and Conquer

PS2- Timesplitters, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Crazy Taxi, Lego games,

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: