Talk

Advanced search

Fortnite not launching - help!

(13 Posts)
sunnydaynoworking Fri 01-Jun-18 21:39:21

I know there have been issues with fortnite today but all my ds’ friends are now back on the game, and we can’t join - have been trying stuff for hours and got nowhere - can anyone help? If we launch the game it goes to the big fortnite picture for about a minute and then just goes back to the main menu.
Can’t take the moans if he can’t play on a Saturday! (And I fancy a shot too!)

OP’s posts: |
sunnydaynoworking Sat 02-Jun-18 11:35:29

Still no good today. He currently trying to delete and reinstall the game.

pinkhorse Sat 02-Jun-18 11:36:08

Ours didn't work yesterday either and haven't tried yet today. So annoying!

sunnydaynoworking Sat 02-Jun-18 11:42:59

Reassuring to know it’s not just us!

sunnydaynoworking Sun 03-Jun-18 11:12:07

The deleting and reinstalling worked, by the way.
Peace at last

eosmum Fri 15-Jun-18 20:59:26

Having this issue today, if I delete and reinstall will he lose his skins and money?

Sunnydaynoworking Fri 15-Jun-18 21:39:38

The skins etc should be saved on his epic account, rather than on the Xbox. I would want to double check that though. I would never had heard the end of it if he lost those!

Dad2Be2018 Mon 18-Jun-18 09:46:36

DELETE THIS GAME & GET YO KIDS AWAY FROM THAT BRAINWASHING BOX A TV! think about it, is it healthy? What do they learn from playing it? How many times do they need to win to feel accepted?
Grow up, this game is as bad as GTA was when I was 9 16 years later and it's worse than ever before, at least we went out and played it, manhunt, PLAYING with friends outside of a TV screen and a gamebox

Dad2Be2018 Mon 18-Jun-18 09:47:50

Parents don't know what parenting is these days, they've all been told to buy these games and let them play games

Sunnydaynoworking Mon 18-Jun-18 14:06:58

Oh do piss off with your unrequested advice. You have no idea what our children spend the rest of their time doing. It does not feature any of the parts of GTA I would object to either.
But it’s great to have a man appear to explain it all to me.

Dad2Be2018 Wed 20-Jun-18 11:14:17

What do they spend the rest of their time doing? Bullying other children or wanting stuff from Fortnite

Sunnydaynoworking Wed 20-Jun-18 12:35:22

gf

Kuritsu Sat 22-Dec-18 21:34:29

to the father2be. you must be fucking insane.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in