Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Hello Neighbor

(6 Posts)
stressedoutfred Wed 16-May-18 14:20:58

Hi

I know this is PEGI 7 but I've heard it's frightening and gory. I usually use common sense media to check games ( it says 10+) but there's no parent reviews about it.

Anyone have an opinion?

Thanks

Tardis1985 Mon 21-May-18 18:28:49

I find it bloody freaky! My kid (7) doesn't though!

minimatt78 Wed 23-May-18 22:17:14

I wouldn't say that it is gory at all but I would say it could definitely freak out the wrong kid! You may want to "test" your kid before letting them play this and the same for Bendy and the ink machine. It can jump scare you a few times and make your heart race.

Nerdykitkat123 Sun 08-Jul-18 20:49:59

Ah yes Hello Neighbor. The rushed indie game by TinyBuild. I followed the development of that game and it looked promising. What we got in return was a mess of a game with a freaky story.

Whist I wouldnt say it was gory the story itself is messed up.

I wouldn't say Bendy and the Ink machine was that bad. Although there are jump scares the story isnt nearly as messed up.

Hope this helps.

twinkl3 Thu 30-Aug-18 17:45:02

Theres nothing wrong with hello neighbour or bendy and the ink machine iv played them both with my 4&8 tear old. Definitely recommend! X

FairyAnn Thu 30-Aug-18 17:48:55

Both focus on jumpscares and there's no gore I can recall. Though Hello Neighbor is a mess of a game. Bendy is very good!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: