Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

PokemonGo #15. We're gonna rock down to Electrike Avenue

(709 Posts)
DoctorTwo Sun 25-Mar-18 16:55:16

Here we go with a shiny new thread.

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 25-Mar-18 17:03:16

Here’s my shiny Pichu smile Definitely wouldn’t have noticed it was shiny if stars hadn’t appeared when it hatched!

iheartmichellemallon Sun 25-Mar-18 17:14:08

Checking in but nothing new or interesting from me unfortunately.

DamnDeDoubtanceIsSpartacus Sun 25-Mar-18 17:14:13

Cool! great day today, 3 Lugias, one a shiny.

PickAChew Sun 25-Mar-18 17:17:20

Those stars really don't stand out enough when the sun is shining.

soupforbrains Sun 25-Mar-18 17:21:38

I didn't manage to get a shiny in the community day event but I was barely able to do anything as I was helping my parents in their loft but I did manage to grab enough bulbs to evolve me a decent frenzy Venus. So I'm happy.

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 25-Mar-18 17:28:53

Those stars really don't stand out enough when the sun is shining.

PickAChew True, although when you first hatch/catch you get a load of twirling stars zooming round to the center so even with the sun I don’t think you could miss that (unless you weren’t looking at your screen!).

Also, when you view all your Pokemon the shiny ones have three black stars in the top left corner and you get a double warning before transfer, so nobody could accidentally get rid of one smile

Wartortle88 Sun 25-Mar-18 17:29:58

It was nice to have a community day with good weather this time, too!

PickAChew Sun 25-Mar-18 18:16:07

I accidentally got rid of my first shiny dratini, last month!

I almost tossed a shiny, today, as I had a hand and eye on ds2 all day (severe SN and nearly as big as me) so I did a lot on autopilot. I got rid of it after I got home anyhow, as it was very low level and I have a better involved one.

PickAChew Sun 25-Mar-18 18:16:37

Unevolved

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 25-Mar-18 18:19:21

Yeah if the game doesn’t have your full attention then it would be easy to transfer! I forget not everyone is like me and literally glued to their phone for the entire three hours making sure no second is wasted 😂

Eggzandbacon Sun 25-Mar-18 18:22:23

Too busy to catch much today - hope Easter is good!

PickAChew Sun 25-Mar-18 19:00:45

The Easter event is running already. Eggs and stardust!

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 25-Mar-18 19:06:08

Too busy to catch much today - hope Easter is good!

Eggzandbacon The Easter Event has been running since the 22nd March and ends on the 2nd April.

Murinae Sun 25-Mar-18 20:58:54

No shiny for me either. So still just got my one shiny shuppet angry. Wasn’t out though for the community day so not really surprising. Went out this evening but still no shiny lugia. Looks like Ho-Oh is coming back after the lugia.

Eggzandbacon Sun 25-Mar-18 21:01:00

Hatching eggs! Struggling to get any distance in - roll on Easter!!

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 25-Mar-18 22:05:56

Looks like Ho-Oh is coming back after the lugia.

Murinae What makes you think that?

Hatching eggs! Struggling to get any distance in - roll on Easter!!

Eggzandbacon What do you mean?

Eggzandbacon Sun 25-Mar-18 22:17:29

I can’t get out to walk to hatch eggs because of working - long weekend off work will be my first chance in ages

PickAChew Sun 25-Mar-18 22:27:45

The lighter, milder evenings might make it easier. I've been busy decorating during the week but got my 10,000 steps in both days this weekend, for the first time in forever.

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 25-Mar-18 23:06:04

Eggzandbacon Ahh right. Well any 2km eggs you’ve got from stops from 9pm on the 22nd March onwards have the chance to get Pokemon that are usually found in 5km and 10km eggs, but that will only be applicable to eggs got from then until 2nd April.

Wartortle88 Mon 26-Mar-18 00:56:33

A few twitter sources that have accurately predicted things in the past are predicting Ho-oh with Sacred Fire after Lugia

KadabrasSpoon Mon 26-Mar-18 07:38:42

Hi all - checking in! Still no Relicanth...

UrgentScurryfunge Mon 26-Mar-18 08:22:29

I was busy with a friend during the event so didn't get to walk around too much, but did get some bulbasaurs, enough to be able to evolve a new, improved Venasaur. I'd already got about 70 candy and now have over 125 for a full evolution.

Murinae Mon 26-Mar-18 08:37:54

whattodo it’s what the young guys in my group who scour Reddit etc are saying and they are usually right.

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Mon 26-Mar-18 08:52:04

It’s certainly possible. My understanding was that they brought Lugia back due to its appearance in the upcoming Pokemon film, but I haven’t heard any mention of Ho-Oh being in it.

However, Ho-Oh is Lugia’s counterpart so it would make sense if it was next.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: