Talk

Advanced search

Question for DA Inquisition players

(4 Posts)
ScrunchyBook Wed 28-Feb-18 15:16:18

I thought I'd ask here as I'm sure I've come across some fellow players on MN before and can't seem to find quite what I'm looking for from a Google search...

I've recently started playing DA:I again but the last time I played I had added Vivienne into my party and I'm sure she was doing something whereby I was pretty impossible to kill. I'm sure when I was close to death, some shields would swirl around me and I'd heal. This doesn't seem to be happening anymore, and I can't figure out what has changed?
Anyone know what I'm rambling on about and able to help? grin

OP’s posts: |
MephistophelesApprentice Wed 28-Feb-18 15:44:12

Check her skill choices in the spirit section,
I think that's where the shielding is (I think, it's been ages). I had Solas built for protection in my game, he had something similar and I think it was under spirit.

In my experience, with auto-level up Vivienne goes hard for damage/area effect and will only pick up shielding if there's nothing else left.

ScrunchyBook Wed 28-Feb-18 16:22:45

Ah ok so she does have Guardian Spirit which seems to be it, but not sure why it's not activating. I've changed her tactics behaviour setting to Defend me rather than Attack so I'll see if that makes a difference thank you

ScrunchyBook Wed 28-Feb-18 21:25:28

It works now! Thanks again

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in