Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Xbox one fortnite

(7 Posts)
iloveredwine Wed 29-Nov-17 16:24:53

does anyone have a child that plays this? my son plays a free downloaded part of it on his Xbox with all his friends. think it's called battle royale? is the game fortnite different or is the not he plays just a part of the whole game? deciding whether or not to get it for his birthday.

theknackster Wed 29-Nov-17 16:32:11

The 'save the world' mode (co-operative base building, defend it against a zombie horde) of fortnite is very different to the Battle Royale mode, and (if my two are anything to go by) it's the BR mode that the kids enjoy the most.

iloveredwine Wed 29-Nov-17 16:38:13

ok thanks for that so you don't think the full game would be played much?

theknackster Thu 30-Nov-17 09:57:47

My eldest only plays the full game because his friend does - I guess it depends on whether your DS has a friend/friends with the full game and would play it with him/them?

Biker47 Thu 30-Nov-17 14:25:40

Something to consider is, the full version of the game will become free to play in the near future.

iloveredwine Sat 02-Dec-17 13:01:25

thanks all. a few of his friends are getting the full game for Christmas. Do you mean they will release the full game for free to play?

GrahamKnowsHow Sun 04-Feb-18 11:53:03

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: