Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

(11 Posts)
ownedbySWD Sat 11-Nov-17 11:12:22

Yes, the expansion pack is the same price as the game itself! Cough cough splutter.

DH will wait until it goes on sale, but I am keen to know if it's any good? Anyone tried it yet?

Glittermonster17 Sat 11-Nov-17 17:06:48

I am just downloading it now!

ownedbySWD Sat 11-Nov-17 19:56:51

Ooh! Would love a review when you get the chance. smile

Glittermonster17 Sat 11-Nov-17 21:31:41

It is good, bit of a shame you can't actually control the animals...only interact with them. I think it would be better if you could also command them to do different things. There's lots of new things and you can now buy and run a vets along with loads of new hairstyles/outfits etc. But overall I like it so far! Very pricey though!

glow1984 Sat 11-Nov-17 21:33:24

I like it so far but only did a few hours gameplay. I can’t wait to try out the vet clinic! My sister and I share her origin account so we split the cost..

StealingYourWiFi Sat 11-Nov-17 21:34:03

What computer is good for running The Sims? I have a Macbook Air which isn't great. Fan kicks off about 10 minutes in and is loudly distracting. Even DPs brand new Alienware gaming PC struggles with it!

Glittermonster17 Sat 11-Nov-17 22:03:02

Mine is a very very old windows vista system. Takes about an hour to turn on haha! Can I ask how old everyone is? I'm just intrigued to know if we are similar ages? I'm 26 x

cakesandphotos Sat 11-Nov-17 22:04:36

Ooh I forgot that was coming out this month! DH wants the new MARIO game for the switch so we might be able to come to a compromise smile

StealingYourWiFi Sun 12-Nov-17 11:41:11

I’m 29. Grew up with the game. The Sims 1 and 2 I had to play at my grandparents house as I didn’t have my own PC. I used to stay there on a weekend and spend all day playing whilst my DG bought me Heinz beans microwave pizzas grin

Still not completely sold on 4 although I love going to work with them!

mummyhaschangedhername Mon 20-Nov-17 21:53:05

I am still figuring out the sims 4 game .. playing on MacBook Pro 2017, no problems. Cats and dogs looks Great though.

Iamthenavigator Thu 23-Nov-17 16:19:28

I am shocked at the price! Not willing to pay full price so am waiting for a code sad I am 36 and have played it for 17 years grin My favourite has to be sims 2 and all of its extensions and stuff packs, i wasted so many years playing that one. I have been trying to find reviews from normal gamer's for this extension pack.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now