Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Like Pokemon, but different

(1 Post)
sdkjames Sun 23-Apr-17 21:17:13

Hey all cake

If you're a Pokemon player who wants something different from the game, or if you like the idea of fun games/apps that get you walking more, you might like the game Pokemon was based on, by the same developers, Ingress. (www.ingress.com) - you HAVE to move around to play the game.

Pokemon is definitely better for graphics, but for community, teamwork, exploring and strategy, I always hear that Ingress is the one to try. Myself and quite a few of my mum and dad friends love it for making the pram-pushing a bit more fun!

Here's a good article on it. www.polygon.com/2016/7/15/12188262/pokemon-go-ingress-niantic-nintendo

If you do like the look of it, there are two teams to choose from, green or blue. Green's generally need more players at the moment, so please consider joining the Green team. smile

Here's a quick guide to it.
theenl.uk/quickstart/

Hopefully see you in the game! tbusmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now