Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ipad question

(2 Posts)
Broccolirevolution Sat 28-Jan-17 15:20:36

I know this isn't a 'gaming' question but I thought the people on this forum would be the most tech savy around. Also, you helped me with choosing an xbox and A DS3 in the past so I am hopeful of advice again!
I have a few long journeys coming up with the kids. We only have one family ipad and I have 3 kids. One is too young so she's out of the picture here. I decided to look into buying cheap Ipads. All the kids need to it to do is watch netflix or a downloaded movie, have a couple of apps and one has an online maths program from school he should be doing.
There are Ipads on eBay for £25 - what do you think? Or is there another cheap more secure way to get an ipad. I know nothing in this area so all advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks.

Thefishtankneedswater Sun 29-Jan-17 13:17:14

Does it need to be an iPad?

I have bought Amazon kindles fires for the the reasons above with the added they can also read books.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now