Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Games for children

(7 Posts)
Milkand2sugarsplease Sat 19-Nov-16 19:54:24

Can any of you recommend a couple of games (Xbox 1 or PS4) that your children like to play.
DS is only 4 so doesn't play much by any means but he likes to have a try.
I've downloaded a racing game onto PS4 which he enjoys but it's bloody hard to steer the car. I thought it would be ok as it looks similar to the old micro machines. The steering is so slow to respond that he's no chance of being able to do it - heck I can't do it and I get the whole slowing down for corners etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mittensonastring Sun 20-Nov-16 23:19:53

Viva piñata was popular when DS was very small, not sure if still available how about any Lego games.

PandoNoPants Fri 09-Dec-16 17:59:19

I know this was posted a while ago but my 2 love Lego games. Mostly Lego Marvel Superheroes. I'd help DS (who started playing this aged 3.5) unlock characters and he'd happily roam around the maps etc.

DeleteOrDecay Sat 10-Dec-16 10:01:46

My 4yo isn't into console games yet but I know things like Lego dimensions and Disney infinity are popular with young kids.

SteadyOnRoblox Tue 13-Dec-16 20:22:36

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

iklboo Tue 13-Dec-16 20:51:35

Lego games, Lego Dimensions, Minecraft, Mario games are all good.

NotCitrus Tue 13-Dec-16 21:01:59

Does anyone have a dancing game to recommend for young kids? Getting an Xbox with Kinect but I've heard Just Dance is rather frustrating for 7yos?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now