Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

game for 5 year old

(8 Posts)
PassiveAgressiveQueen Tue 21-Jun-16 09:48:27

My son has just his first wow account and his little sister wants to play a game.

So does anybody know any good games for 5 year olds to play she loves ponies and fairies and princess?

eyebrowsonfleek Tue 21-Jun-16 09:50:10

Moshi Monsters or Bin Weevils?

Xexyz Tue 28-Jun-16 00:39:34

What platforms do you have?

PassiveAgressiveQueen Mon 11-Jul-16 15:10:06

Sorry this post had gone of my "i'm on" list didn't spot your answer.

I have a pc.

Childr3nn33dh3lp Wed 03-Aug-16 20:58:23

You can let him play Farcry4 it helps her understand animals and their environments I would say it gives them a much grater perspective of the later world. I have a degree in child physiology and studies carried out show that this game has been very helpful in development of your child's intelectual abIiteis and social interaction skills.

mellysam Sat 13-Aug-16 15:51:49

Far Cry 4? hmm Are you joking? Its a shooting game where you are attacking the bad guys. Yes there are animals in it, but you kill them and skin them.

AmberGreyson Sat 01-Oct-16 15:29:02

Try to look at here www.kizi2games.net/ . There many entertaining small games. My kids love playing there. Hope it helps.

SteadyOnRoblox Tue 13-Dec-16 20:25:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now