Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

AnimalJam advice pls

(2 Posts)
turtlesallthewaydown Thu 12-May-16 18:20:25

My almost-8 year old has discovered AnimalJam at her friend's house. She's desperate to play it at home. Any advice as to whether it is suitable for her age?
It sounds horrible to me, but from the point of view of the stereotypes it possibly promotes (DD tells me it's all about trying to get boyfriends by changing your looks - when I said it's better to have a boyfriend who likes you for you, not just your looks, she said "oh yes! It's good to have boyfriends because they can protect you and give you money"!!!).
So I guess that's 2 questions, age-appropriateness, and general message it gives - advice gratefully received. Thanks smile

turtlesallthewaydown Thu 12-May-16 18:29:01

Now I've had a look at some reviews by parents I'm even more confused! And less happy. Would welcome insights from other parents.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now