Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Any groups I can join on hayday?

(14 Posts)
MrsPear Wed 09-Dec-15 14:29:53

Are there any more mumsnet groups on hayday or have you all left? I have had technical issues for many months and found myself booted out of my group unsurprisingly. So any I can join?

DixieNormas Wed 09-Dec-15 14:31:37

Another mn quiche , we have places just mention you are a member of mn when you ask to join

Yddraigoldragon Wed 09-Dec-15 14:53:18

MrsPear come back! We missed you! The space is saved just dive back in!

DixieNormas Wed 09-Dec-15 15:19:26

Ohhh did we delete you ! shock

Kraggle Wed 09-Dec-15 15:21:06

I saw this and came on to mention our neighbourhood but you all beat me too it!

People were deleted but we saved the spaces!

catimini Sat 14-May-16 20:04:49

Hello!!

I want to come back too smile

My farm is Deepdene. I also stopped play for ages be of life etc. but I am playing again now. Would love tot return if you will all have me smile

HospitalHassler Sun 05-Jun-16 16:44:35

Any spare spaces for me? I see 'Another MN Quiche' is full, are there any others? I'd love to join an active neighbourhood

GrassyBottom Sun 05-Jun-16 16:56:30

Just spotted this.
Hello Quichers. Sorry I've been away ages. My iPad was on it's last legs and I needed to give it a break anyway. I did pop in recently but same problem with iPad. Weirdly it doesn't affect other games.
I have to confess I've got into Township which is very similar and has just introduced a NH equivalent called the Co op.
Anyway you can delete me to make room for active new players if you want.

Ponymagic Sun 05-Jun-16 18:55:30

Grassy! It would be a shame to see you go!

MrsPear, were you on ANMumsnet quiche under another name? Who,are you???!

Deep, I remember you!

Looks like we need another look at non players guys .... We have quite a few and do need more Derby points!

GrassyBottom Sun 05-Jun-16 19:36:20

I do miss the chat!
(Who are you on HD Ponymagic?)

Ponymagic Sun 05-Jun-16 20:45:38

Apple! It can be a bit quiet at the moment!

Jellibelli Sun 28-Aug-16 16:16:31

Hi there Another MN Quichers,

I too am having iPad issues and am stuck in the middle of an update so can't get back. I will get it sorted and plan to come back. Please don't delete me....

JB

SevenNationArmy Mon 10-Apr-17 20:38:25

Any space for me in the neighbourhood? I play every day and got fed up of being the only person who completed tasks in my old neighbourhood blush

namechange20050 Thu 11-May-17 13:13:27

Seven nation did you find a new neighbourhood?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now