Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lego Dimensions help please

(2 Posts)
Titsalinabumsquash Tue 24-Nov-15 11:20:10

I've got my boys Lego dimensions as a joint pressie for Christmas, I was going to get them a character pack each to go with it.
What's the difference between the level/team and fun packs please? Do I need a level pack to play with the fun pack characters from that film etc?

sleepyhead Tue 24-Nov-15 11:24:08

We don't have Lego Dimensions yet but this is my understanding (we're also getting it for Christmas):

- the whole point is the mix and match thing so no, you don't need a matching level to use fun pack characters.

- the level packs unlock new levels within the game

So, you could get the Doctor Who level pack and it would unlock a special Doctor Who level, but you could get the Doctor Who fun pack and have the Doctor participate in whatever level you were in.

Hope someone can confirm this before I make a huge mistake as I'm telling relatives to buy various bits assuming they don't have to match!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now