Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lego Dimensions

(5 Posts)
Shineyshoes10 Mon 23-Nov-15 21:33:26

Which platform is best for lego dimensions? Xbox one or wii u?

Also when buying the packs is it best to get some of each type or go for collecting all of the figures in one set first? e.g. Would you get one or 2 packs for Dr who/chima/ninjago or would you try to get all the ninjago ones first then all of chima etc.

Shineyshoes10 Tue 24-Nov-15 09:32:01

Anyone?

atticusclaw2 Tue 24-Nov-15 09:34:14

I doubt the platform makes much difference. You just buy for the platform you have? I suspect people can't comment since they only have it for one particular platform.

The DSs are getting lego dimensions from the GP for Christmas but I have just been slightly put off reading on here that to complete lego dimensions properly you need all of the characters (which would work out ridiculously expensive).

atticusclaw2 Tue 24-Nov-15 09:35:09

The DCs are getting a variety of characters, Back to the Future, Hobbit, Ninjago and Lego movie.

Shineyshoes10 Tue 24-Nov-15 10:00:12

Thanks. It could get frustrating if you need all the figures. In that case I don't suppose it matters what order you buy them in. What a brilliant marketing ploy hmm.

I wondered if people had played on both or their DC had at friends. We have both because we upgraded to a wii u and PIL bought a Xbox one for DC without us knowing till they unwrapped it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now