Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone else having bother with Hay Day since updating it.

(12 Posts)
SheWhoDaresGins Mon 16-Nov-15 13:53:33

Been playing it no bother for ages.

It popped up I needed to update half an hour ago and since then when I have tried to play the game keeps closing. I noticed while I was reading the reviews while downloading the update that other users were having the same bother.

I have reported it and await a reply. They have made it all Christmas themed as well.

DixieNormas Mon 16-Nov-15 14:19:03

Mine was doing the same but it's working OK now, what device are you on?

SheWhoDaresGins Mon 16-Nov-15 14:42:55

Samsung S4. Like I say it was working champion. It has only started since I downloaded the latest update.

I am able to play for 1 min tops then it closes giving me the option to report which I have done.

DixieNormas Mon 16-Nov-15 14:57:48

Last time they had an update I was on a Samsung s4 mini and I never could get it to work so it could be the phone

Nanasueathome Mon 16-Nov-15 15:00:33

I have the game on iPad and it is working fine
Have only just updated

DixieNormas Mon 16-Nov-15 15:13:11

Although saying that it was a really big update not just a season change thing

SheWhoDaresGins Mon 16-Nov-15 15:56:57

Phone is normally all right when I update games. Hay Day being the most frequent as it is so bloody addictive. Will see how it goes. Main thing us I have reported it and in the reviews others have stated they are having the same problem so shall wait it out a bit. It's very frustrating as anything I am trying to do gets lost so have to keep doing it. Coming out of the game myself before it closes for me then go back on.

I suppose I will have to be sociable instead grin

GrassyBottom Mon 16-Nov-15 16:21:00

Not been on today as I try to have a break between Derbys. I've had the problem you describe for a while though. The game just seizes up and then crashes. I'm on quite an old iPad on iOs7. It throws me out of Gamecenter as well. I hate playing without all my GC friends' farms to visit.
<waves to Dixie>

SheWhoDaresGins Mon 16-Nov-15 18:56:21

The site is under maintenance so hopefully should get back on soon. Fingers crossed!!

SheWhoDaresGins Mon 16-Nov-15 19:29:09

Yay all sorted. Phew! grin

DixieNormas Mon 16-Nov-15 20:22:52

That's good, I always hold my breath during updates after my last phone gave up on it

DixieNormas Mon 16-Nov-15 20:23:26

Hello Grassy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now