Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

OMG OMG OMG! Fallout 4!!!

(10 Posts)
BillyBigchin Wed 03-Jun-15 16:42:49

It's been announced!

I can't link the video as I'm at work <curses> but I am over the moon and can't wait! AND for PC, Xbox and PS thank god!

Although I probably would have bought a PS4 just for this one game....

RagingJellyBean Wed 03-Jun-15 16:46:29

I saw that today!

DH & I have a PS4 and I strongly imagine we'll be getting this grin

BillyBigchin Wed 03-Jun-15 20:13:39

I sent DH the link to the video with little love hearts after it. The silly billy thought it was for him grin

Link with video

EddieVeddersfoxymop Thu 04-Jun-15 21:42:32

The trailer looks amazing! We have a PS4, so i imagine we'll be pre ordering this, and the uncharted trilogy that was just announced too! So many great games coming grin

weeblueberry Mon 15-Jun-15 09:15:43

November 10th!! grin

BillyBigchin Tue 16-Jun-15 21:22:38

Www - I preordered it last week on Amazon and got an email yesterday to tell me a delivery date had been released.

Then I had all the videos from e3 to watch yesterday when I got home from work.

I feel like such a nerd, but I really can't wait! I've booked two days off work as well just to play it blush

BillyBigchin Tue 16-Jun-15 21:47:54

(And I've downloaded the app to my phone and iPad blushgrin)

Fallout4 Sun 05-Jul-15 19:49:15

So you didn't pre order the pip boy addition then...I preordered 2, one for myself and one for my son. Sold out again now though.

GladysTheGolem Tue 21-Jul-15 15:47:06

Billy, the best thing about being pregnant was Skyrim coming out a month before my due date with ds1!

Buying a ps4 just for this.

POPGoesTheBandit Wed 22-Jul-15 00:57:44

I'm so excited about this game!! They've really listened to feedback about mods and customisation. Graphics look amazing as well! I'm going to book time off work release week so I can have uninterrupted game time grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now