Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Rise of Berk - and Google Play on restricted profile - HELP!

(1 Post)
MakeItACider Fri 29-May-15 09:48:37

Ok, just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - and I know absolutely zilch about it.

But I bought it because I wanted to set up separate profiles for the DC. So far so good.

Set up the profiles - yay.

Loaded Rise of Berk onto the profiles - yay. (After a really long time of downloading the game AGAIN on both profiles - rubbish broadband speed)

BUT - in the restricted profiles it says that Google Play is not logged into. Can't work out how the heck I do log into it there!! It's running fine on my profile. On the restricted accounts I have put it that any downloads or purchases need the code. Any ideas?

At the moment, it's mainly for Rise of Berk Game - because it's for the boys I don't want it linked to FB, but the game on IPhone is notorious for crashing, reloading, and then having to restart again if you don't have it linked to a FB account. Anyone know if this will happen on the tablet?

I'm happy to start up 2 junk FB accounts if need be, but ideally would prefer not to.

Any advice????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now