Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Dragon age names

(6 Posts)
Cactuar Fri 24-Apr-15 22:37:45

I am very upset once I realised what my Dragon age character's full name was - I just let the game select it as couldn't think of one that would not clash my first two characters and it came up with Evelyn - not so bad you think - then realised my character's surname - yes that's right trevelyan - seriously - say it out loud - Evelyn Trevelyan!! Everyone is going to be sniggering at the Inquistor!! Seriously though is it worth going through a second playthrough? Went through first one as cynical human romancing Cullen but really want to romance iron bull - thinking of being a devout elf?

Snicklebump Mon 27-Apr-15 12:14:28

I think trevalyan is pronounced trev-ahl-yan as opposed to trev-a-lin which would be daft!!

TaliZorahVasNormandy Sat 09-May-15 20:01:06

Trev-vel-le-yun. Evelyn doesnt go no matter how you say it.

I've played Dragon Age 4 times. I love it. I did a Blackwall romance which was rather sweet.

weaselwords Thu 11-Jun-15 07:28:03

I romances Solas. I was so furious with him by the end if the game.

minionwithdms Sun 26-Jul-15 23:47:47

I'm only on my first playthrough - hooked at the moment, though.

CatMilkMan Sat 01-Aug-15 19:04:04

I played through 1 and a half times and would have carried on if I had time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now