Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

help me find an hdmi switcher box

(4 Posts)
20fifteen Thu 25-Dec-14 17:01:08

I am a self confessed computer numpty

All I know is that we have 3 gaming consoles and only 1 hdmi at the back of the telly

To save us the inconvenience of unplugging consoles I have a dream that one switcher box would be a good idea

But there are so many to choose from and the prices are polarised from £3 upto double figures

Price isn't too much of an issue here I just need something good quality tgat will do the job - but where to start looking?

So calling all MN computer wizards - what do you recommend?

TheFourthLobster Fri 26-Dec-14 08:34:23

What the OP said...we need one too. At least, we will when the hackers stop messing with the servers sad

Gaige Fri 26-Dec-14 08:51:47

not sure how to turn this in to a clicky link on my mob but I'm sure you can copy and paste into your browser smile

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/141223555820?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=m&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

Bumpinthenight Fri 26-Dec-14 09:00:29

We have a 3 slot version of the above and it's great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now