Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Silly Question, but is Sims 4 way to old for my 8 year old DD

(3 Posts)
TodaysFishIsTroutALaCreme Tue 02-Dec-14 21:20:30

She watches Stampy's videos on Youtube and has asked for the game, but it has a pegi rating of 12.

Why is it a 12? Is it just because is is complicated or is it rather to do with adult themes.

I know fuck all very little about gaming. I still have not moved past Solitaire on my PC so don't really know how to find stuff out.

Thanks

weeblueberry Wed 03-Dec-14 19:53:23

I think possibly the only thing a bit 'mature' for an 8 year old would be that they 'woohoo' which essentially means they get into bed and get it on. Thats about the only thing I could think of tbh...

VirginiaWoofs Wed 03-Dec-14 20:16:08

You can make the adults and young adults "kiss" and "woohoo" (have sex) although, the sex bit is just the two people getting under the covers. The two people can also make a sim baby this way. Nothing particularly explicit but depends on how much your ds knows about sex, etc and what you think is appropriate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now