Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing games and gaming. If you want to buy or sell games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Gaming chairs

(2 Posts)
mummyrunnerbean Sun 09-Nov-14 10:14:56

Things like x rockers- worth it? DP is very into gaming and am thinking of getting him one for Christmas, but as it's going to be a hideously ugly carbuncle in my otherwise lovely living room, I'd like to know if they're any good/ if actual gamers like them? Atm he brings a kitchen chair in as the sofas are too far from the telly, so thought this might be good, but would a tasteful and colour coordinating beanbag do just as well?

Will copy this in chat/ AIBU for traffic. Under a NC I think as he also likes a bit of covert mumsnetting...

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Fri 12-Dec-14 18:11:00

I've just come to ask a similar question. Ds has been on about wanting a gaming chair but I don't know which one to get. It'll be going in a room upstairs and will only be seen by him and me so doesn't matter too much what it looks like.

Did you have any luck posting in chat/aibu?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now