Talk

Advanced search

Recommend a burger

(9 Posts)
ironicname Sun 05-Jan-20 23:46:46

We've just had Gousto Ultimate Vegan Burgers and DH and DC love them.

I'm trying to track down something similar to these patties from the supermarket, but I'm
struggling to find a match. Can any of you help me please?

AppleJane Mon 06-Jan-20 12:45:48

Have you seen the frozen Incredible Burger by the Coop? My family liked those and they are a 'big' burger.

Teamed up with Mrs Elswood sweet pickled cucumber slices, mild yellow mustard and tomato ketchup and we don't even miss the cheese!

ironicname Mon 06-Jan-20 17:47:56

I'll have a look thank you xx

PurpleDaisies Mon 06-Jan-20 17:49:47

I was going to recommend to coop burgers. The No Bull ones in Iceland are really nice too.

pontiouspilates Mon 06-Jan-20 17:55:14

I'll definitely try the Coop ones, but came on to recommend Iceland's No Bull burgers.

AppleJane Mon 06-Jan-20 22:35:26

No problem!

For 'normal' sized burgers we really like Morrisons V Taste pack of 6 frozen meat free burgers.

Our favourite sausage rolls are Linda McCartney's and favourite pizza is the new Aldi Plant Menu spicy cauliflower smile

berkshirecat Mon 06-Jan-20 22:57:36

I haven't tried the burger you mention, but I had a vegan burger patty from Miami burger (you can buy it in tesco) which was very good yesterday!

BoredOfTheBoard Tue 07-Jan-20 23:02:21

Beyond burger was really good.

RiftGibbon Tue 07-Jan-20 23:04:19

Joining the chorus of the Co-Op burgers are great.
Particularly with pickles.
And if you have the violife cheese squares/slices, stick one on the hot burger, and microwave for a minute, and it goes all melty.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »