Talk

Advanced search

dinner party thoughts

(2 Posts)
DeliveredByKiki Tue 24-Oct-17 00:37:18

have two families coming over for dinner on Friday, so total of 6 adults and 6 children (3x 6yr olds, 3x 9yr olds)

I was going to do my failsafe spaghetti squash lasagne because it always goes down well, and doing pumpkin apple upside down cake but should probably have something else alongside.

Should say I'm in California where it's super hot right now, maybe just a simple salad on the side? I would normally do a vegan caeser but there's the children to accommodate...or does anyone have an idea for another side dish that's simple, will hopefully appeal to children as well as adults but will also appeal to a big group of omnivores!!

ppeatfruit Sat 18-Nov-17 11:19:52

Yes a lovely big salad on a pretty flattish bowl is nice to or it could be a rice salad, also maybe a large plate of crudités with a vegan dip (tahini and or houmous and avocado) in the centre with breadsticks. All the kids and adults I know will fancy those. (I buy the spelt or rye ones)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now