I phoned the surgery to check if she should still be vaccinated as she is teething and in pain already. (They said yes). I then told them I only wanted her to have DTaP but they said she has to have 5-in-1 as there is no separate DTaP any more. So I cancelled. I think 5 vaccines at once is too much for a 4 month old's system to take.
good call I think! Not because I am trying to tell you what to do - after all our research I would never do that, but the fact that you were dithering suggests wait. My DS was booked in and I felt like that so cancelled whilst I did my research.
You can always rebook but you cannot remove the vaccine so have a good read up! It is a minefield I can tell you, good luck!