Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

16 weeks vaccinations

(4 Posts)
Blissfull1 Mon 04-Dec-17 22:19:42

Hello, my baby girl has 38,3 temp after today's vaccinations. Have your babies also experienced high temps after jabs and for how long?She really doesn't look herself today☹️

Emilizz34 Tue 05-Dec-17 07:33:20

It can be quite usual to develop a high fever after baby vaccinations. This is particularly the case when the Men B vaccination is given in conjunction with other vaccinations.
Babies can also be a bit off form due to sore legs etc. If you’re still worried about her after giving Calpol then it’s best to get medical advice .

Emilizz34 Tue 05-Dec-17 07:35:12

Meant to say that the high temp shouldn’t last more than 2 days max . If it goes above 39 then you need to get medical advice

Blissfull1 Thu 07-Dec-17 13:06:50

Thank you for your time in responding to my question! My baby girl is still unsettled after vaccinations, the temp went down but she really struggles to fall asleep now, just wants to be held all the time and cries. I so hope she is going to recover soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now