Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

12 week vaccinations for reflux babies

(5 Posts)
CalJo Tue 14-Mar-17 17:55:43

Hi all, my little man has his 12 week vaccinations this week and I was wondering if they were as bad as the 8 week ones. My little dude has reflux quite badly and I've had to see him endure a lot of pain over the last 12 weeks and the 8 week ones had him cry until he passed out. His reflux is now under better control than it was for the last lot of vaccinations but I'm freaking out about this next lot. I've also read that the reflux can worsen when a baby is poorly, does this mean that his vaccinations might affect his reflux too? Thanks

laurzj82 Tue 14-Mar-17 18:33:11

Aww I remember stressing about this. Can't speak for others but DD was much better for 12 weeks than the previous. No affect at all really. Hope all goes well x

CalJo Tue 14-Mar-17 21:11:02

Awesome thanks Laurzj82, I'm so happy to hear your experience fingers crossed we will have the same or at least I'm feeling better about it now. Thank you xxx

Atantrumaday Tue 14-Mar-17 21:19:18

My second child was the same and vaccinations were horrific for her. I delayed the 12 week ones until around 6 months when she could sit up and the reflux was improving and they didn't cause her too much trouble.

SunnyL Tue 14-Mar-17 21:21:04

I had bad reflux babies and thought the 2nd vaccinations were ace - best sleep shed had since she was born.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now