Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

BCG

(3 Posts)
hiimmumma Sun 12-Feb-17 23:39:42

Hi
I have been told that I was supposed to have booked an appointment for DS to have first BCG jab.

I think the HV was supposed to have told us but I am pretty sure she didn't mention it.
Anyway DS is 5mo now and I have been desperately trying to get through to get an appointment but I never get an answer and I have left messages. I pretty much try every day to no avail so far.

I asked the Nurse when we were in for round 3 of vaccinations and she said just to keep trying...

Has anyone else had this problem? Assume it's regional.
And when is the latest he can have the BCG jab?

kel1234 Sun 12-Feb-17 23:55:14

My lo got his at his 6 week check. The doctor performer the check and then asked if we were happy for him to have his bcg, so we said yes.

outputgap Sun 12-Feb-17 23:59:12

There's a shortage, so we haven't had it (baby is 10 months). Rang this week and there's still no supply available here for anyone except those under 3 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now