Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

MMR Vaccine

(8 Posts)
bulltraderpt Sun 09-Oct-16 20:17:08

OK, Just watched a film call Vaxxed from the US.

Link here: vaxxedthemovie.com/

Plus another link to what appears to be happening with Merc:

www.huffingtonpost.ca/lawrence-solomon/merck-whistleblowers_b_5881914.html

Now I know some will state it is safe. However if you get the chance just view the movie and the link.

If you of African origin then especially review the video. I only say this because I couldn't believe what I was viewing and I haven't seen any of this in our UK press.

Our son had the vaccine and was OK, but there appears to be questions over the way the data was presented by those in the US CDC, hence the court case.

bulltraderpt Sun 09-Oct-16 20:21:59

scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/08/05/the-cdc-whistleblower-william-thompson-appears-to-have-gone-full-antivaccine/

AllPowerfulLizardPerson Sun 09-Oct-16 20:28:30

Might be worth reporting you'd post and asking MNHQ to move it to the vaccination topic.

bulltraderpt Sun 09-Oct-16 20:31:31

Yes good idea. As I don't use this website, I just though it could be of interest here given the questions now being raised and the whistle-blower that has come out from the US CDC.

I felt I needed to post.

albertcampionscat Mon 10-Oct-16 15:15:13

oh lord. not this bullshit again.

Jasonandyawegunorts Mon 10-Oct-16 15:17:16

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAghghghgahghghghghghghghghghghghghghghg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PolterGoose Mon 10-Oct-16 15:20:38

What Jason said grin

albertcampionscat Mon 10-Oct-16 20:53:38

What Polter said.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now