Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Immunisations - late?

(3 Posts)
snapple Sat 04-Oct-14 03:29:03

Ok I know this will sound stupid but I have only taken my 20 month to one round of immunisations. I think even then that was late - around the 4 month old mark.

Can I catch up now?

Also my 4 year old was up to date but also has not been to a GP for ages. I know I checked he was up to date whenever kI took the baby in? Is there any other immunisations.

In short I returned to work early and my children have always been well, but I just kept putting off going to the baby clinic was always on a day I worked and while on mat leave I had to return to lots of consultant type visit to get over pph.

Fortunately, my children have been healthy and have not even had so much as a cold?

I will ring the GP practice on Monday but just wondering if anyone else has gone through this?

CatherinaJTV Sun 05-Oct-14 22:13:02

yes, you can catch the little one up - your health visitor should be able to advise. There is no harm in having waited. The older one is due for school boosters (MMR and one DTaP/IPV), again, this should be no problem. My older one was on a very weird schedule because we moved several time (across countries/continents) and the little one was off because he got chicken pox as a baby... it is not a big deal.

snapple Tue 04-Nov-14 22:22:19

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now